Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday April 10, 2009: Badminton

I woke up today around ten and went to use the restroom. I waited for the bathroom and then went off to eat breakfast. For breakfast there was bread, cracker like bread, and cereal. Honey, butter, chicken, Nutella, Fig jam, a tiny bite of goose is what I had with my bread. Special K Nature cereal and then I went to my room and listened to music and played Solitaire on my iPod for about an hour. Then I brushed my teeth and asked if I could use the computer to type. I typed until lunch which they had pork with mushroom inside rice flour. I had a banana, orange, cookies, crackers, and pudding for lunch. Then I went back to typing. Around 4:30 Evelyne said that we were going to the park. So I got ready by putting on jeans, putting up my hair, and putting sunscreen on. I went outside to wait and played Badminton with Evelyne then Elise. When her mother came out, her father, mother, Elise, her, and me got in the car and drove to Germany. There was a park on the border and we parked in Germany and walked over the river into France. I played Badminton with Elise and Evelyne played with her father. Then I rode around the park on their bike. I sat for a few minutes until they got up and walked over to the kid playground. I climbed on the ropes and a little girl was saying something to me but I didn't know what she said so I just smiled. I played Badminton with Elise again until we left. We went to McDonald's for dinner but then we left because I wanted grilled chicken but I guess they didn't have it so we left. I told them I was fine but we went to another fast food place and I got a chicken sandwich, French fries, and an orange drink. We had ice cream afterwards (I got vanilla with chocolate pieces in it) and looked in shops until we reached the car. We drove back into France and close to their home we stopped at another fast food restaurant (Quick or something like that) and picked up dinner for her brother. We arrived at home and I finished writing my blog entries because we are going shopping tomorrow. Finally one more day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment