Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday April 5, 2009: Birds!

Evelyne woke me up at nine so I could finish my entries, breakfast, and getting ready before we left for the park at 12:30. I put all my bathroom items in a bag and went to take a shower. I took out my retainer and then went into the shower. During my shower, someone opened the door! I gasped and didn't know what to do but whoever it was shut the door and left. A few minutes later the brother knock on the door asking if it was alright if in 15 minutes he could use the bathroom. I said yes and hurried with getting dress. I left and went to finish my entries and eat breakfast. Breakfast was like yesterday, bread and cereal (Special K today). I had Nutella, chicken slice, butter, fig jam, and honey on different slice of bread (but I di try Nutella on my chicken slice it tsted good!). I had Special K too. Yum yum! Then I went to brush my teeth, put in my contacts, and cream my face. I listened to music and typing then read until we left to go the park. We left at 12:30 and rode the tram to the park. There were many pretty flowers and there was a little zoo! I took pictures of the animals which there were lots and lots of birds: parrots, flamingos, peacocks, white stork, ducks, and geese. There were monkeys, lynx, and goat like animals too. Evelyne and I met up with Sara, Jessica, and Emma. We walked around the park, climbed a figure (not sure what the name is haha!), and then they left. Evelyne and I walked away and I got ice cream but she didn't because she didn't have money. Then we walked to the tram and to a different internet shop and that is where I am now!!

1 comment:

  1. yo i was at that park today
    no joke and i got some ice cream

    ReplyDelete