Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tuesday March 31, 2009: Long Day

Tuesday was a long day. I woke up and did my normal routines, change and go to the bathroom, wash my face, put my contacts in, put acne cream on, eat breakfast, brush teeth, ride the tram/subway to school, wait around until we know what we are doing, thats my normal routine I reckon haha! First we watched the French's gym class. It was interesting and looked fun. They got to stand on each other like on each other's legs and headstands and things like that and I want to try too!! We walked over to the charter bus and rode to the side of a mountain to a muesum of World War. I sat next to Coty. The building looked very nice and it was a long walk up to it haha! We watched a movie in French about disasters from the second World War. After the movie we took a tour and then headed back to the bus to head to the next muesum that used to be a consentration camp. It was on a mountain and the camp was at that spot because there was granite in the ground. There was a little snow in clumps but it wasn't too too cold. We had lunch inside and I had water, and chicken, pickle, and cheese sandwich, an apple, and a crossiant. I really like bread haha!! Next we went to the outside part of the muesum where we looked in buildings where the prisoners stayed, were torchered, and killed. There was a big grave towards the bottom of the hill where bodies were dumped and another grave with many little crosses with names on it. We moved onto the inside muesum and there was a movie to watch, in a different language of course haha! We finished up looking in the muesum with one last information part and I headed back to the bus with Aryn and Mr. Hager. When everyone came back to the bus, we left and went back to the school. Once we got to the school, some people played soccer, volleyball, basketball or sat. I played volleyball for a few minutes until it ended. We were waiting around for the reception, 'Welcome Party' for the Americans. It took a long time for the teachers to start talking and we just sat at tables and talked until it started. There is a French student, Anton (not sure how you spell his name but it sounds like Antuna), and I am exciteabout that! He is going to stay for a whole school year!!! I think he is going to be in my grade too! I was supposed to warn him of Camille according to Zack haha! I didn't get a chance though. Darn! ;) We ate mini sandwiches, peanut butter flavored puffs, plain and barbque chips, orange juice, and wine for the 18 and older haha! Evelyne and I left went to the internet cafe quickly for her to check for something and the we rode the subway/tram home. I took a shower and started reading Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. The I had dinner which was nooles, fried fish, and pea/bean soup. I also tried Chinese cakes but I didn't really like them. I finished getting ready for bed and then went to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment