Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday March 29, 2009: Lazy Day

I woke up at 12 today and Evelyne said I slept a lot. I just laughed and said yes. I got dressed then ate breakfast which was bread and cereal (Fruit 'N Fibre). I brushed my teeth and put cream on my face. Then I read The Lighting Theif, I like the book a lot. Soon lunch was ready and there were crossiants!! The crossiants were cooked and it smelled like grill cheese. There was also fruit and crackers and other little snack like things to eat. I went back to reading after and later Evelyne asked me if I wanted to go see her school and downtown and so we left to go on the tram. It was my first time on a tram in France but I have been on one before or something like it in Canada. It was interesting and there were many stops before we reached our destination. We got off and started walking. Back home, once we reached our destination, all the walking we had to do was to walk into the store/place. Here in France, you have to take the tram and then walk and walk and walk! Haha! I like walking and so Evelyne showed me her school and we continue walking around downtown. We pass the Cathedrale and other little shops. It was getting late so we headed back to the tram and rode all the way home to walk up to her house/apartment/condo (I am not sure what you would call it haha!). Dinner was served shortly after we arrive home and I read until dinner. For dessert, there was fruit: pears, Chinese pear, and apples. Dinner was curry with chicken, carrots, and sauce in the curry and bread. It was good and after dinner I took a shower and got ready for bed and then slept! Tomorrow would be my first day at a French school!

No comments:

Post a Comment