Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saturday April 4, 2009: Read, Read, Read

Ah well today was a day where I just relaxed. I woke up about elevenish, went to the toilet room then waited for the bathroom (to take wash my hands and take out my retainer since there is not any soap in the toilet room) then got dressed and went to eat breakfast. For breakfast I ate a couple pieces of bread (I really like bread haha) with chicken, honey, butter, jam on the bread (but not ALL on the same piece haha). I also had cereal, the same kind as before, Kellogg's Brownie cereal. Then I brushed my teeth and put my cream on my face. I settled down on the bed, listening to music and reading Dead Until Dark. I finished the book which I liked, it is very similar to Twilight expecially the ending! I got the next book out of my suitcase (Living Dead In Dallas) and I wanted to talk to my mom about the book since she read it first but also I was a little bored. So I asked Evelyne if I could call her and she said she had to ask her mother first. She left to ask her mother and I noticed all of the books in the Sookie Stackhouse series had 'dead' in the title! Evelyne came back asking me if it was cheaper if my parents called me and I told her I wasn't sure but I guess it is since she came back and said that her brother said it was so I asked her to write down her phone number so I could tell my mom it when I called. My mom picked up and I told her that she had to call me back and gave her the number then hung up. My dad called back in a few minutes and we talked about me seeing President Obama. The I moved onto talking to my sister Carmen whose birthday is today. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!!!!!!!!!!! If you read this haha!) She told me about her presents and that her party is today and Jake was the only person who could not come. They are going go-cart racing!! FUN!! Haha! Then I talked to my mom for a little bit and then my other sister Sydney who was very excited and won many levels in the Shrek GameBoy game we have. :) Oh and I talked to Dangles too!! What a treat haha and he misses me. I finished up my phone call with my mom again and then went to have lunch. Lunch was like a whole bunch of snacks. There were chocolate chip (I think homemade) muffins, pizza crackers that tasted like Pizza Goldfish, crackers that tasted like peanut butter, little cookies that I did not like but I cannot remember their taste haha! A banana, a oval cake that was alright, huge red grapes with seeds but still good. A soft chocolate candy bar with coconut filling and was too sweet for me to finish, butter crackers which were pretty good, cookies with a chocolate bottom and I think that was it! I had apple juice to drink. After lunch I went back to reading and listening to music. I am sick (just a sore throat right now) so I took some medicine a little later. Evelyne does not have internet at her house like I said before and now she does not have anymore time left on her account at the internet cafe so she suggested that I could type it here on her computer, save it on a flash drive, and paste it on my blog when we go to a internet shop. I thought that was a good and smart idea (haha!) because I would be saving time and money so that is what I did until dinner. For dinner there was a Chinese dish with rice, mixed foods with sauce (peppers, pineapple, squid, mushrooms, peas, and bamboo), and fried fish. Dessert was ice cream and I had vanilla and 'Midnight Cookies', I think that is what the name was haha! I continued on with my entries until they were ready to watch the movie 'Ratatouille'. I saw it before and liked it so I liked it aain. Then I got ready for bed and then slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment