Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wednesday April 8, 2009: Blue Fire!!!

I didn't expect to have a fun day today but I did!! We went to Europa Park in Germany and I wasn't feeling to well. I slept on the way over to the park which was about a 40 minute drive from the school. We left around 8:20 on two charter buses and I sat next to Coty towards the back of the bus. The morning started off normal except my alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. for some reason. I do not remember setting it but I did use it to wake up on Tuesday. Breakfast I had a granola looking bar put in milk (I first tired it with chocolate powder on top a few mornings ago but I don't think the chocolate does anything haha) and Special K Nature cereal (the same Special K as before). Once we reached school I left with a few other students to meet everyone else close to the bus. First there was only one bus but shortly another bus arrived. We got to Europa Park and I wasn't feeling very well. :( All I wanted to do was sleep and go to the bathroom. I couldn't wait to go home. We had to get into groups of at least five with at least one French student. In my group (we were able to pick who was in our group) to start off with was Amanda, Coty, Jessica, Madison, Justine, Evelyne, Emma, Ann, a man I don't know (maybe he was a teacher but I have not seen him before), Halena, Muret, Sébastien, Camille, and I think that was it. We headed off and went in Ghost Castle which was a haunted house with a ride. Then we went to Switzerland and rode the Swiss Bob Run. I sat with Jessica and we were in the 'France' cart. It was pretty fun and it did not have flips and it wasn't exactly connected to its track. Then some of the group bought chocolate in the store. It was Swiss chocolate and I got a piece of regular milk chocolate, white chocolate (I thought these to were good!!), and chocolate with a strawberry filling I think. Everyone had two check in times: eleven o' clock and three o' clock. We met in 'France' near a bridge and at 4:45, when we had to leave, that is where we met. I also rode Fjord-Rafting (like white water rafting),Vindjammer (a pirate ship that swings back and forth getting higher. It was better than I thought it would be!). We stood in line for Eurosat but something was wrong with the ride so we went somewhere else. While we were waiting in line for it, I ate a duck and pickle sandwich. I really didn't want to be eating duck so it was horrible trying to eat it without grimacing so halfway through the sandwich, I just ate the top part of the bread without duck or pickle haha! We stopped a little later and others finished their lunch like me or went and bought lunch. I also had a croissant apple cake which was pretty good (I had almond for breakfast a few mornings ago haha!) and a crepe with chocolate and crunchy round things. I stood in line for the Blue Fire (which is new and amazing haha!) with Amanda, Sébastien, Madison, Justine, Halena, Camille, and Emma. I rode with Madison in the second row behind Amanda and Sébastien. When the bar has you locked in, the handle bar part is a metal that takes your pulse! When you get on, the ride takes you around a corner then shoots you out of the tunnel!! It was soooooo much fun!!! It was such a long wait though, over an hour. After the check in time I got chocolate chip ice cream and went in line for the Silver Star. I heard it was the second biggest ride! I rode on the outside next to Emma. Once it starts, it climbs to very tall height then drops you almost 90°!! It was a lot of fun so we did it again and I rode in the first cart on the outside again but newt to Sébastien. When we had to finally leave, I was a little sad because I didn't get to ride everything I wanted. A lot of the good rides have really long lines for a ride that lasts a minute haha! I rode on the same bus next to Coty and we listened to his music. He started to make sentences out of his song names and some sounded pretty good haha!! When we got back, Evelyne and I walked to the tram and took it home. I took out my contacts, had a banana and bread, took a shower, and then went on the computer to write an email (but not send it) and start my posts for my blog (but not post the posts because there the Internet does not work. For dinner we had rice, chicken and carrots, and beets. There were cashews and Magi but I only added cashews. I went back to the computer until dessert which was sliced apples, M+M's, Reese's Pieces, Jelly Beans, chocolates that are like Whoopers, and Salt Water Candy. I am going to get ready for bed now and tomorrow we are looking at pottery in the morning, going to a spa in the afternoon, and then going to a dance in the evening into the night! Three more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment